For a Beefcakes experience –
all restaurants open at level 3 lockdown
Beefcakes is now open for sit-down dining, including a live show from 6 pm till 7pm.
- Trading hours: 4pm to 8pm
- No takeaways currently available
- Meal option will be either a beef, chicken or vegetarian burger
- Due to the ban on alcohol being sold – no alcohol will be available
- QR menu for mocktails
At Beefcakes our priority is keeping our patrons and staff safe.
These are the measures we are currently taking to ensure this:
- We frequently disinfect high touch surfaces such as door handle, tables and counters
- There is a check list for staff on cleaning and disinfecting all restaurant equipment and surfaces
- We use approved cleaning and sanitising products
- Hand sanitiser is provided at all our entrances and throughout the restaurant
- We have a thermometer at all restaurants – temperatures of staff and patrons to be taken before entering the premises
- All tables will be spaced with at least 2 meters apart
- Only one person in the bathrooms at a time ensuring good social distancing
- Please note: We only accepting bookings
and no walk-ins. If you are feeling unwell, please cancel your booking.
- Face masks or face coverings are required by our beefy boys and patrons
- All waiters will wash hands and use hand sanitiser after every interaction with their table, especially before delivering food.
- All staff that are feeling sick, will remain home.
- Keep a daily register of the contact details for all staff and patrons to assist with tracing if necessary.